- Guests must have full travel, medical and personal accident insurance to book a Brevet holiday
- You will be asked for your next of kin details when you book
- Brevet accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to persons or property during a guest’s stay
- Flights are not included in your Brevet holiday and you should ensure your travel insurance covers any potential issue with your flight
- You must ensure your travel insurance policy covers you to take part in your specific sport and any other sport or activity you choose to take part in on your holiday
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further conditions which apply to our holidays
Cyclosure – Travel Insurance Specialists
Cyclosure are the market leading specialists in cycling and triathlon travel insurance. We have partnered with Cyclosure because the have 60 years worth of experience and are truly a specialist in cycling and triathlon travel insurance and can give our guests peace of mind with annual Worldwide our European policies to cover all event and sports holiday travel.
If you need cycling or triathlon travel insurance then get a quote today.