Tour de Romandie 2013 Queen Stage
UPDATE: Check out our Tour de Romandie Queen Stage Race Report
As ever the Tour de Romandie has been designed with the Tour de France in mind, this year Le Tour celebrates it’s 100th anniversary and is designed for climbers. The 2013 Tour de Romandie Queen Stage is set to be the toughest stage in Tour de Romandie history.
The Road to Paris
In 2011 and 2012 the winner of the Tour de Romandie went on to win the Tour de France. In 2013 the winner will be decided on the Col de la Croix, the highlight of the Queen stage of the 2013 Tour du Romandie, with the riders climbing it from both sides.
Les Diablerets Stage History
- 1967 Stage 2 Sierre-Les Diablerets, 158 km: Gianni Motta (Italy)
- 1970 Stage 2 Ovronnaz-Les Diablerets, 129 km: Franco Bitossi (Italy)
- 1973 Stage 1 Genève-Les Diablerets, 199 km: Giancarlo Polidori (Italy)
- 1989 Stage 4 Saillon-Les Diablerets, 168,2 km: Robert Millar (Scotland)
- 1996 Stage 4 Martigny-Les Diablerets, 160,2 km: Alexandre Gontchenkov (Russia)
- 2013 Stage 4 Marly – Les Diablerets, 188,5 km: ?
Check out our preview of the Tour de Romandie 2013 and see who we’re tipping for Romandie success.
No comments yet.