Welcome to the Brevet Road Book for your Tour des Diablerets cycling holiday.
This page is your hub for your holiday and the Brevet Road Book contains the following goodies for you to download:
Brevet Road Book Contents
- Packing Check List
- To Do List – Pre Holiday Checks
- GPS files for the routes
- Itinerary for your Alpine Cycling Adventure
- Our typical daily schedule
- Daily ride briefing
- Climb analysis
What To Do Next
After you have downloaded the Brevet Road Book we suggest you do the following
- Print the Packing Check List and To Do List
- Download the Itinerary to your tablet or laptop
- If you use GPS then add the GPS files to your bike computer
- Follow Brevet on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook and you can share photos with your friends!
Short on time? Read through the Itinerary for your Alpine Cycling Adventure on the plane over a protein shake or a cold beer!
Cycling Holiday Tips
Need some last minute tips?
Remember that the Les Diablerets Free Access Card include access to the outdoor swimming pool and the excellent “Musée des Ormonts” in Vers-l’Eglise.