This page is your hub for your holiday and the Brevet Road Book contains the following goodies for you to download:
Brevet Road Book Contents
- Packing Check List
- To Do List – Pre Holiday Checks
- GPS files for the routes
- Digital Road Book – A Detailed itinerary for your Alpine Cycling Adventure
- Daily schedules
- Daily ride briefing
- Climb analysis
What To Do Next
After you have downloaded the Brevet Road Book we suggest you do the following
- Print the Packing Check List and To Do List
- Download the Itinerary to your tablet or laptop
- If you use GPS then add the GPS files to your bike computer
- Follow Brevet on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook and you can share photos with your friends!
Short on time? Read through the Itinerary for your Alpine Cycling Adventure on the plane over a protein shake or a cold beer!
Cycling Holiday Tips
Need some last minute tips?
Tom Eeles mobile: +41 7967 31473
Hotel Sherlock Holmes Alpbachallee 3, 3860, Meiringen
Meiringen is home to the Alpenbrevet and also to the infamous Reichenbach Waterfall where Sherlock Holmes met his death at the hands of arch rival Moriarty. Check out the Haslital Tourism website for more things to see and do in Meiringen.