Brevet Cycle Clothing
Brevet’s exclusive range of cycle clothing is inspired by the classic cycling jerseys of Hugo Koblet the Pédaleur de Charme who famously always carried a comb and a bottle of eau de cologne when he raced, sometimes combing his hair before the finish as he won the Tour de France and the Giro d’Italia.
Designed and tested in Colorado by Pactimo and manufactured using the best Swiss cycling fabrics, our cycle clothing is designed to give Brevet riders that classic retro look with the highest quality performance fabrics.
Brevet Cycling Jersey
- Men’s & Women’s specific designs
- Full length hidden YKK zipper
- Silicone waist gripper
- 3 full size back pockets
- MP3/race radio opening in rear pocket
- Breathable mesh side panels
- 2 piece collar Pro appearance
- Seam tape on neck for comfort
- Mesh Side Panels for breathability
- Quattro-Lite: Ultrasoft CoolDry fabric
Brevet Cycling Cap
Keep cool in summer and warm in colder conditions with Brevet’s mircofiber cycling cap:
- C–Dry wicking fabric
- No–crumple visor (machine washable)
- Built in headband
- One Size Fits All
Our race jerseys are “European” in sizing and you will look best in them at the height of your season when you are on flying form on a Brevet Cycling Holiday. So if you prefer a looser fit then order a size up.
Find out more about the incredible career of the Pédaleur de Charme Hugo Koblet